Skip to main content
Close Apart
Chapter-16
(Untitled)

Aditya wasn’t at all recovering from his sad state of mind. He made numerous efforts to track down information about Amrita & her family, but nothing useful came up.

Manish was concerned about his friend’s wellbeing, and so he called up Komal and cleared all the confusion that they were having.

It was Sunday morning; Aditya got a call from Komal.

“Hi!”

“Hi…”

“What are you doing today?”

“You mean this afternoon?”

“I meant now!”

“Well, nothing actually!”

“Then we can meet…”

“Look Komal, I am actually not in a mood to…”

“Moods, as they say, are made… and not imposed!”

“That was exactly what I intended to remind you…”

“Great! Then see you in half an hour at Pizza Hut!”

“I guess I don’t have any choice…”

Aditya knew he would have to get up from his bed and get ready if he wanted to be there on time, but he sulked. World has changed from what it used to be a few days earlier, and he didn’t feel a thing about it that’s left to live for…
***********************************************************************************

“Go ahead, make your order…”

“I am not in a mood of having something…”

“Aditya, this is not going to work! Just look at yourself, do you think Amrita’s going to like this when she comes back?”

“So you too believe that she’s alive?”

“Of Course I do! What kind of question was that?”

“No, after all these days, and those horrifying news about her place, I realize that everyone has accepted that…”

“Well I haven’t! And I’m pretty sure that you’ll meet her.”

“That’s why I’m here for…”

Aditya was feeling a lot relaxed now, the way Komal speaks to him and the way she always takes away all the anxiety is wonderful! Aditya felt a lot calm, even in there, one of the noisiest place in the city during weekends, he felt as if there was a serene peace around him. He felt good.

“Excuse me Aditya; I’ll just come back from the washroom.”

Komal went away. Aditya was still wondering about the things that Komal said, just when he saw something!

Someone was standing right outside the restaurant,

Someone was looking towards him through the glass doors of the place,

Someone Aditya was waiting for all these days!

Amrita.

Amrita opened the door and almost ran inside the place, Aditya was spellbound! He didn’t have any idea of what was going on, or what he was going to do! He was waiting for this moment for so long!

“At last my wait is over…” Aditya could mumble out this much.

And they fell in each others arms, letting all the pain of their separation to be washed away by their tears…

“What took you so long?”

“You aren’t aware of the situation there! It’s much worse than you get to see here in TV!”

“I can’t believe you are here! You don’t how I’ve spent these days without you! I was …”

“It was same for me too dear! I was counting the days to come back to you! “

“God I’m so happy!!”

“Adi! Just in case I forget to mention it, or it settles down in all these, I want you to know that I love you very much! And no matter how far I stay away from you, always know that there’s someone who’s always thinking about you!!”

“Komal should’ve came by now!!” Aditya thought.

His cell phone rang, Aditya was too happy to notice who was calling,

“Hello! Who’s it?”
“Aditya, where are you?” It was Komal.

“Where am I? What kind of question is this?”

“I’m waiting for you in Pizza Hut for more than an hour now!”

“What? Hey you left me …” Aditya couldn’t finish his word when he realized that something was wrong. Something was terribly wrong!!

“Aditya! Hello, are you there?”

He couldn’t stand the truth anymore!! He was heartbroken. And ripped off of his hopes all over again! Aditya stood up, and crawled out of his bed with Amrita’s words still ringing in his ears…

“I want you to know that I love you very much! And no matter how far I stay away from you, always know that there’s someone who’s always thinking about you!!”


Ambiance Track
Michael Jackson- You’re not alone

Comments

Ice.Fire said…
thats such a upseting chapter... but its nicely wrote! hun
I will not be blogging from now on. Please read my new post to find out why. Il try to keep in touch by email. tke cre
Anonymous said…
IM EAGERLY WAITIN FOR ITS ENDING
Anonymous said…
IM WAITIN EAGERLY FOR ITS ENDING
Arc said…
It was Nice to receive comments from You (Anonymous) Perhaps i guess i'll be able to post a new chapter really soon... Keep reading and keep commenting!!

Popular posts from this blog

Close Apart (Chapter-32)

Close Apart Chapter-32 “Shopping Day” Amrita took Komal for her wedding day shopping! Komal tried a lot to dodge Amrita but then she was not so resourceful when it came to denying someone. “Look, all my life I’ve been either studying or working, actually I didn’t get real time to dress-up or to party around. So I am what you’ll call a fashion disaster” confessed Amrita. “Don’t worry! I’ll Help You out! You won’t be a fashion disaster on your wedding day.” Komal smiled and replied. After sometime, Amrita was lining up in front of the trial room while holding few dazzling dresses. “I know the decision was a bit hasty, but after so many days without him, I don’t have the patience of staying away anymore! I know, you must be thinking that getting married in a registrar’s office is such a boring thing to do, but for me the companionship is much more important than a fancy wedding! And even Aditya seems to be quite supportive about this.” Amrita finished as she went in one of the trial room...

Close Apart (Chapter-19)

Close Apart Chapter-19 “The British Council Mystery (Part-II)” “Komal you don’t have to do this!” “Trust me, I’ll have to. “ “O.K. listen, try to find out as much information as you can about the server they are using & about its network administrator Mr. Bakshi.” “Why him?” “Because only he has got the power to insert any virus or Trojan in the server & I had this feeling before that he’s up to something.” “O.K and I’ll see you in 2hrs or so…” “Right, note everything, take pictures if necessary and…” “and?” “Don’t run into unnecessary troubles!” “I won’t.” “Manish will drop you on his way…” “No, I’d prefer to take my Press car with me…” Watching Komal going away, Aditya had this strange feeling. He realized that she was going to risk her job to find out something for his defense; Aditya realized that something has creped into his self silently. So silently that he never even realized that it rested there. Rested just to remind his of its exist...