Skip to main content

Close Apart (Chapter-26)

Close Apart

Chapter-26

“Dear I’ll Always Remember You!”

Dear diary,

I never thought that I would ever face you again!!

Life’s changing its course like a fast flowing river, eager to meet her destiny… the sea.

So I have also decided to surrender myself to its flow. The last few months have changed everything in my life, I have experienced love, faith, pain, misery, hope… emotions those I even don’t have names for. All of them have molded me into a separate being. And all through this, my love for Aditya has helped me survive.

From the first day I saw Aditya, I knew that he was destined to be mine, and now he is!! I would do anything to live this life that my destiny has bestowed me with.

From tomorrow, life will never be the same. Our love will blossom to its full glory & I’ll go to any distance to have this.

I have wasted so many years of my life searching for him, and now I’m not going to waste any more. I’m going to live the life that I deserve; with the person I love the most!

Your friend…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close Apart (Chapter-32)

Close Apart Chapter-32 “Shopping Day” Amrita took Komal for her wedding day shopping! Komal tried a lot to dodge Amrita but then she was not so resourceful when it came to denying someone. “Look, all my life I’ve been either studying or working, actually I didn’t get real time to dress-up or to party around. So I am what you’ll call a fashion disaster” confessed Amrita. “Don’t worry! I’ll Help You out! You won’t be a fashion disaster on your wedding day.” Komal smiled and replied. After sometime, Amrita was lining up in front of the trial room while holding few dazzling dresses. “I know the decision was a bit hasty, but after so many days without him, I don’t have the patience of staying away anymore! I know, you must be thinking that getting married in a registrar’s office is such a boring thing to do, but for me the companionship is much more important than a fancy wedding! And even Aditya seems to be quite supportive about this.” Amrita finished as she went in one of the trial room...

Train Encounter(Chap-10)

Train Encounter Chapter-10 Epilogue "Truth is stranger than fiction" I've heard this many a times from many of my friends, but never got a chance to verify it. This July (I mean july2006) when I was on my way back to my college in Nagpur, I was struck for 6 hours at Tatanagar station, I didn't have the slightest idea that I'll get to face one of my life's most interesting moments. Yes, dear reader!! What you just got through last 9 chapters actually happened to be my fellow co-passenger!! I came to know about her problems when I had started chatting with her when I knew that she too was going in the same train. She didn't want to tell this "weird" incident to me at first, thinking that I won't believe her, but then told at last. I was awestruck when she told me that the person was going to meet her that very day!! Well anyone can guess what amazement did I pass when the person turned out to be her Boyfriend!! I just asked them if I could wr...

Together Forever (Chapter-4)

Together Forever Chapter-4 "The Last Ride Together (?)" Rohit's voice was chocking under the surge of his emotions "Today, my last wish has been fulfilled. But, Simran I want you to forgive me for not being able to be true to all those promises that I had made to you! And if you can, go away from my life. I can't see you getting emptied day by day because of my awiting death... Go away Simran. Get a better life!" "Rohit! I thought you know me well. But I was wrong. What do you think? Is it so easy for you to go out of my life so easily? Rohit, I won't leave you. I can't leave you!! I am nothing without you and you too are incomplete without me! Nothing in this world can stop me from loving you, and if our love is true no power can let us apart! Not even death. Our last ride together will never come! Since our love is eternal." The sun sank beneath the horizon, giving the whole surounding a tint of red, and Rohit's car sweeped along the...