Skip to main content

Close Apart (Chapter-34)

Close Apart

Chapter-34

“They Meet (Finally)”

Tuesday came, along with it came a lot of memories, both good and bad! Aditya was uncertain whether he can actually go through with his wedding or not! Ironically a feeling that he had heard all grooms face on their wedding day! But his position was entirely different. It felt like something was tearing him apart from within.

“It’ll be alright! Its normal feeling cold feet in situations like these.” Said Manish.

“You don’t get it Manish! Have it ever occurred to you that what kind of situation I am facing? I’ve loved Komal as I’ve never loved anyone else in my life! But still the fate decided otherwise!” Aditya said.

“Don’t think of those things now! Just remember that you promised your life to Amrita and now going to marry her today!”

“Yes! By The way when will Amrita come?”

“She called me up, she said that she’ll reach the registrar’s office directly at 11:00 am.”

“I really don’t know what she is doing! When I am stressed out here, she’s playing her fantasies in all different ways you can imagine. Ok then, it’s nearly time, let’s get through with this!”

**********************************************************

Aditya & manish were outside the marriage council office,

“Where is Amrita? She should already be here!” Aditya said in a worried tone. “Why is she late?”

“I am not late!” Amrita said, coming out from the office, “I came early! I can’t wait any more!”

“So what are we waiting for?” asked Aditya

“Just for my witness to come” Answered Amrita.

“And who might be this secret witness of yours?” asked Aditya.

“You’ll have to see it for yourself!” said Amrita in a mysterious voice.

Almost immediately, a white fiat slowed down at the parking, which was not at all unfamiliar to Aditya. Out of which, came out Komal & her parents!

“They are as special to you as your own family! I wanted them to be a part of this special day!” Said Amrita.

Aditya was speechless. “She never stops amazing me!” he thought.

Komal was wearing a yellow sari and was looking gorgeous than ever!

Aditya never thought that she would agree to come to his wedding. It must’ve been very difficult for her!

“Ah! That makes two of us!” Aditya thought as he sighed out one last time before leaving his bachelor life behind as he entered the office!

Comments

Unknown said…
after such a long time, the thread of the story is, well, not exactly lost, but on the verge of tearing.

Popular posts from this blog

Train Encounter(Chap-10)

Train Encounter Chapter-10 Epilogue "Truth is stranger than fiction" I've heard this many a times from many of my friends, but never got a chance to verify it. This July (I mean july2006) when I was on my way back to my college in Nagpur, I was struck for 6 hours at Tatanagar station, I didn't have the slightest idea that I'll get to face one of my life's most interesting moments. Yes, dear reader!! What you just got through last 9 chapters actually happened to be my fellow co-passenger!! I came to know about her problems when I had started chatting with her when I knew that she too was going in the same train. She didn't want to tell this "weird" incident to me at first, thinking that I won't believe her, but then told at last. I was awestruck when she told me that the person was going to meet her that very day!! Well anyone can guess what amazement did I pass when the person turned out to be her Boyfriend!! I just asked them if I could wr

Close Apart (Chap-3)

Close Apart Chapter-3 “Lamb Delight” “Lamb Delight!! Wow, that was some order!” recalled Aditya. Actually, it was about a few months earlier that Manish, a colleague of Aditya tried to hook him up with a girl named Suneeta, who, Manish claimed was one of his girlfriend’s friend. So! On the preplanned Saturday night, Aditya came to this very place and met her. “She was gorgeous!” was Aditya’s first reaction and after a very short stretch of time Aditya started liking everything about her. And when Aditya knew that she was a little bit interested about computer softwares, then it made feel like: “look! Didn’t I tell you earlier? Gorgeous girls like softwares!!” Aditya had this (Well, used to have) symptom of being completely speechless near girls. So he tried to make his order speak of his feelings and he ordered a couple of “Lamb Delights!” Just after the waiter left, Suneeta turned to him and said “Do you know what they have in these?” Aditya was thinking to ask about what she was ref