Skip to main content

Close Apart (Chapter-34)

Close Apart

Chapter-34

“They Meet (Finally)”

Tuesday came, along with it came a lot of memories, both good and bad! Aditya was uncertain whether he can actually go through with his wedding or not! Ironically a feeling that he had heard all grooms face on their wedding day! But his position was entirely different. It felt like something was tearing him apart from within.

“It’ll be alright! Its normal feeling cold feet in situations like these.” Said Manish.

“You don’t get it Manish! Have it ever occurred to you that what kind of situation I am facing? I’ve loved Komal as I’ve never loved anyone else in my life! But still the fate decided otherwise!” Aditya said.

“Don’t think of those things now! Just remember that you promised your life to Amrita and now going to marry her today!”

“Yes! By The way when will Amrita come?”

“She called me up, she said that she’ll reach the registrar’s office directly at 11:00 am.”

“I really don’t know what she is doing! When I am stressed out here, she’s playing her fantasies in all different ways you can imagine. Ok then, it’s nearly time, let’s get through with this!”

**********************************************************

Aditya & manish were outside the marriage council office,

“Where is Amrita? She should already be here!” Aditya said in a worried tone. “Why is she late?”

“I am not late!” Amrita said, coming out from the office, “I came early! I can’t wait any more!”

“So what are we waiting for?” asked Aditya

“Just for my witness to come” Answered Amrita.

“And who might be this secret witness of yours?” asked Aditya.

“You’ll have to see it for yourself!” said Amrita in a mysterious voice.

Almost immediately, a white fiat slowed down at the parking, which was not at all unfamiliar to Aditya. Out of which, came out Komal & her parents!

“They are as special to you as your own family! I wanted them to be a part of this special day!” Said Amrita.

Aditya was speechless. “She never stops amazing me!” he thought.

Komal was wearing a yellow sari and was looking gorgeous than ever!

Aditya never thought that she would agree to come to his wedding. It must’ve been very difficult for her!

“Ah! That makes two of us!” Aditya thought as he sighed out one last time before leaving his bachelor life behind as he entered the office!

Comments

Unknown said…
after such a long time, the thread of the story is, well, not exactly lost, but on the verge of tearing.

Popular posts from this blog

Close Apart (Chapter-32)

Close Apart Chapter-32 “Shopping Day” Amrita took Komal for her wedding day shopping! Komal tried a lot to dodge Amrita but then she was not so resourceful when it came to denying someone. “Look, all my life I’ve been either studying or working, actually I didn’t get real time to dress-up or to party around. So I am what you’ll call a fashion disaster” confessed Amrita. “Don’t worry! I’ll Help You out! You won’t be a fashion disaster on your wedding day.” Komal smiled and replied. After sometime, Amrita was lining up in front of the trial room while holding few dazzling dresses. “I know the decision was a bit hasty, but after so many days without him, I don’t have the patience of staying away anymore! I know, you must be thinking that getting married in a registrar’s office is such a boring thing to do, but for me the companionship is much more important than a fancy wedding! And even Aditya seems to be quite supportive about this.” Amrita finished as she went in one of the trial room...

Together Forever (Chapter-4)

Together Forever Chapter-4 "The Last Ride Together (?)" Rohit's voice was chocking under the surge of his emotions "Today, my last wish has been fulfilled. But, Simran I want you to forgive me for not being able to be true to all those promises that I had made to you! And if you can, go away from my life. I can't see you getting emptied day by day because of my awiting death... Go away Simran. Get a better life!" "Rohit! I thought you know me well. But I was wrong. What do you think? Is it so easy for you to go out of my life so easily? Rohit, I won't leave you. I can't leave you!! I am nothing without you and you too are incomplete without me! Nothing in this world can stop me from loving you, and if our love is true no power can let us apart! Not even death. Our last ride together will never come! Since our love is eternal." The sun sank beneath the horizon, giving the whole surounding a tint of red, and Rohit's car sweeped along the...
Close Apart Chapter-16 (Untitled) Aditya wasn’t at all recovering from his sad state of mind. He made numerous efforts to track down information about Amrita & her family, but nothing useful came up. Manish was concerned about his friend’s wellbeing, and so he called up Komal and cleared all the confusion that they were having. It was Sunday morning; Aditya got a call from Komal. “Hi!” “Hi…” “What are you doing today?” “You mean this afternoon?” “I meant now!” “Well, nothing actually!” “Then we can meet…” “Look Komal, I am actually not in a mood to…” “Moods, as they say, are made… and not imposed!” “That was exactly what I intended to remind you…” “Great! Then see you in half an hour at Pizza Hut!” “I guess I don’t have any choice…” Aditya knew he would have to get up from his bed and get ready if he wanted to be there on time, but he sulked. World has changed from what it used to be a few days earlier, and he didn’t feel a thing about it that’s left to live for… ******************...