Skip to main content

Train Encounter(Chap-3)

Train Encounter
Chapter-3
"And They Started Talking"


"What was that?"

"The Truth, Shalini. Wasn't it the thing you wanted to hear?"

"Now Look, I am not used to talking with boys and..."

"There you are!! Well I dont blame you. Its hard for almost anybody to start talking to someone so freely onthe first day of meeting, and still you cant see my point of calling you??" the voice on the other side had a sparkle in it.

"I...I couldn't get you!!"

"Lets take it this way, You board into a train, get your seat & start , doing nothing!! Although you can see lots of people around you for you to socialize but how could you?? Will it not create a bad impression to start at once?? So you waste a lot amount of time in just creating your ground before you actually start speaking!!"

"And..."

"And I hate waiting!! So on a welcome note, if we perform all the formalities now, then we can be going great when we actually meet!!"

Shalini Had a smile in her lips(a silent one although). She was kind of impressed by the way the voice showed confidance.

"Hello!! are You still there??"

Shalini sprang back to life to realize that she was still standind on the platform holding the cellphone to her ears.

"Look!! My Dad is here. And I dont want You To..."

"What did I promised you... Shalini? I wont meet you unless the train gets started..."

"Well isnt it all wierd? I am still thinking why am I talking to you?"

"There are a lot of things that happens which we dont understand.. so ... Dont think too much."

But Shalini was again down her memory lane by then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close Apart (Chapter-32)

Close Apart Chapter-32 “Shopping Day” Amrita took Komal for her wedding day shopping! Komal tried a lot to dodge Amrita but then she was not so resourceful when it came to denying someone. “Look, all my life I’ve been either studying or working, actually I didn’t get real time to dress-up or to party around. So I am what you’ll call a fashion disaster” confessed Amrita. “Don’t worry! I’ll Help You out! You won’t be a fashion disaster on your wedding day.” Komal smiled and replied. After sometime, Amrita was lining up in front of the trial room while holding few dazzling dresses. “I know the decision was a bit hasty, but after so many days without him, I don’t have the patience of staying away anymore! I know, you must be thinking that getting married in a registrar’s office is such a boring thing to do, but for me the companionship is much more important than a fancy wedding! And even Aditya seems to be quite supportive about this.” Amrita finished as she went in one of the trial room...
Close Apart Chapter-16 (Untitled) Aditya wasn’t at all recovering from his sad state of mind. He made numerous efforts to track down information about Amrita & her family, but nothing useful came up. Manish was concerned about his friend’s wellbeing, and so he called up Komal and cleared all the confusion that they were having. It was Sunday morning; Aditya got a call from Komal. “Hi!” “Hi…” “What are you doing today?” “You mean this afternoon?” “I meant now!” “Well, nothing actually!” “Then we can meet…” “Look Komal, I am actually not in a mood to…” “Moods, as they say, are made… and not imposed!” “That was exactly what I intended to remind you…” “Great! Then see you in half an hour at Pizza Hut!” “I guess I don’t have any choice…” Aditya knew he would have to get up from his bed and get ready if he wanted to be there on time, but he sulked. World has changed from what it used to be a few days earlier, and he didn’t feel a thing about it that’s left to live for… ******************...

Close Apart (Chapter-19)

Close Apart Chapter-19 “The British Council Mystery (Part-II)” “Komal you don’t have to do this!” “Trust me, I’ll have to. “ “O.K. listen, try to find out as much information as you can about the server they are using & about its network administrator Mr. Bakshi.” “Why him?” “Because only he has got the power to insert any virus or Trojan in the server & I had this feeling before that he’s up to something.” “O.K and I’ll see you in 2hrs or so…” “Right, note everything, take pictures if necessary and…” “and?” “Don’t run into unnecessary troubles!” “I won’t.” “Manish will drop you on his way…” “No, I’d prefer to take my Press car with me…” Watching Komal going away, Aditya had this strange feeling. He realized that she was going to risk her job to find out something for his defense; Aditya realized that something has creped into his self silently. So silently that he never even realized that it rested there. Rested just to remind his of its exist...