Skip to main content

Train Encounter(Chap-4)

Train Encounter
Chapter-4
"Down Memory Lane"

Shalini had never thought that someone would ever propose her!! Well she thought that she was just another normal school going girl, with no interests in other worldly affairs. But her confution went wrong when a boy named Arun asked her if she wanted to be his Valentine...
Days had past since then and their reletionship had also matured alon the way...
After Arun completed his 12th std, he went to Pune to pusue his career in Medicine, Things were a little painful for Shalini. She was suddenly too lonely. Although Arun called her often but Shalini thought that his voice was becoming colder still, she felt herself drifting away from Arun.

Shalini Remembered every bit of the conversation that went on the last time when Arun called her a few days ago...

"Hello Shalini??"
"Arun!!"
"Yes its me, well... H...How are You?"
"well I am fine, what about You?"
"Hmm..... Just stressed out.. Too much study...
Shalini...I .....Was just....."
"Yes!!
"Maybe I'll call You later....Take care Shalini..."
Shalini could almost shout at Arun to tell..."SpeakUp!! Whay are You hesitating to share your feelings to me??" But she couldn't.

"Shalini !!" the voice brought back her in reality "Where are you lost??"

"Look...th..."

"Shalu!!" This time it was Mr.Sharma."With whom you're talking for so long??"

At once the call ended, Shalini went a little nervous & answered...
"Papa, it was nita. I couldn't meet her when I was leaving.....so.." she sayed add honestly hoped that Mr. Sharma will take this dumb excuse.

"Alright, But the train will be here after a few mins, so don't go too far.."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close Apart (Chapter-32)

Close Apart Chapter-32 “Shopping Day” Amrita took Komal for her wedding day shopping! Komal tried a lot to dodge Amrita but then she was not so resourceful when it came to denying someone. “Look, all my life I’ve been either studying or working, actually I didn’t get real time to dress-up or to party around. So I am what you’ll call a fashion disaster” confessed Amrita. “Don’t worry! I’ll Help You out! You won’t be a fashion disaster on your wedding day.” Komal smiled and replied. After sometime, Amrita was lining up in front of the trial room while holding few dazzling dresses. “I know the decision was a bit hasty, but after so many days without him, I don’t have the patience of staying away anymore! I know, you must be thinking that getting married in a registrar’s office is such a boring thing to do, but for me the companionship is much more important than a fancy wedding! And even Aditya seems to be quite supportive about this.” Amrita finished as she went in one of the trial room...

Together Forever (Chapter-4)

Together Forever Chapter-4 "The Last Ride Together (?)" Rohit's voice was chocking under the surge of his emotions "Today, my last wish has been fulfilled. But, Simran I want you to forgive me for not being able to be true to all those promises that I had made to you! And if you can, go away from my life. I can't see you getting emptied day by day because of my awiting death... Go away Simran. Get a better life!" "Rohit! I thought you know me well. But I was wrong. What do you think? Is it so easy for you to go out of my life so easily? Rohit, I won't leave you. I can't leave you!! I am nothing without you and you too are incomplete without me! Nothing in this world can stop me from loving you, and if our love is true no power can let us apart! Not even death. Our last ride together will never come! Since our love is eternal." The sun sank beneath the horizon, giving the whole surounding a tint of red, and Rohit's car sweeped along the...
Close Apart Chapter-16 (Untitled) Aditya wasn’t at all recovering from his sad state of mind. He made numerous efforts to track down information about Amrita & her family, but nothing useful came up. Manish was concerned about his friend’s wellbeing, and so he called up Komal and cleared all the confusion that they were having. It was Sunday morning; Aditya got a call from Komal. “Hi!” “Hi…” “What are you doing today?” “You mean this afternoon?” “I meant now!” “Well, nothing actually!” “Then we can meet…” “Look Komal, I am actually not in a mood to…” “Moods, as they say, are made… and not imposed!” “That was exactly what I intended to remind you…” “Great! Then see you in half an hour at Pizza Hut!” “I guess I don’t have any choice…” Aditya knew he would have to get up from his bed and get ready if he wanted to be there on time, but he sulked. World has changed from what it used to be a few days earlier, and he didn’t feel a thing about it that’s left to live for… ******************...