Skip to main content

Close Apart (Chapter-12)

Close Apart
Chapter-12
“Amrita’s Diary”

26th February 2002
Ahmedabad


Dear Diary,
It’s been a long time since I last scribbled. Many things have changed since then. My relationship with Aditya has strengthened a lot. He’s sweet, nice & responsible. A kind of man that I’ve always dreamt of! Fate has never been so nice to me.

No dear, I am not in doubt. I’m just afraid! Papa’s health has been not so well these days, it’s a tough time for our family. I’m in two minds whether to tell mom about Aditya in these situations. But she did notice the change in me. Aditya, you’ve changed me a lot! Never before I’ve been so happy and cheerful in my life. You’re a magical person! Revitalizing my soul by the touch of the magic wand! I feel I’m complete.

Am I blushing? Look what you’ve done to me! You say that you’re having a tough time there; staying away from me… well my situation is no better! Adi, you’re the finest thing that has ever happened to me. Every time I’m near you, I get overwhelmed with this desire to grab you close to my heart. Don’t worry Adi, I’ll let mom know about us very soon.

Amrita

Amrita closed her diary and tried Aditya’s no. in her cell phone.

“Damn! Network error. When these people will provide better connectivity to the loved ones?” uttered Amrita in disgust.

A stale smell, which was in the air for quite sometimes now, was becoming prominent.

“Is something burning?”

Amrita opened the window near her bed, she seemed worried.

“Mom! Seems like there’s a fire somewhere in the neighbourhood!”

Ambiance Track:-
Secretly-Jennifer Lopez

Comments

Ice.Fire said…
hey, good chapter, nice song to choose too. Finally i knw more about amrita. Its going good. x

Popular posts from this blog

Close Apart (Chapter-32)

Close Apart Chapter-32 “Shopping Day” Amrita took Komal for her wedding day shopping! Komal tried a lot to dodge Amrita but then she was not so resourceful when it came to denying someone. “Look, all my life I’ve been either studying or working, actually I didn’t get real time to dress-up or to party around. So I am what you’ll call a fashion disaster” confessed Amrita. “Don’t worry! I’ll Help You out! You won’t be a fashion disaster on your wedding day.” Komal smiled and replied. After sometime, Amrita was lining up in front of the trial room while holding few dazzling dresses. “I know the decision was a bit hasty, but after so many days without him, I don’t have the patience of staying away anymore! I know, you must be thinking that getting married in a registrar’s office is such a boring thing to do, but for me the companionship is much more important than a fancy wedding! And even Aditya seems to be quite supportive about this.” Amrita finished as she went in one of the trial room...
Close Apart Chapter-16 (Untitled) Aditya wasn’t at all recovering from his sad state of mind. He made numerous efforts to track down information about Amrita & her family, but nothing useful came up. Manish was concerned about his friend’s wellbeing, and so he called up Komal and cleared all the confusion that they were having. It was Sunday morning; Aditya got a call from Komal. “Hi!” “Hi…” “What are you doing today?” “You mean this afternoon?” “I meant now!” “Well, nothing actually!” “Then we can meet…” “Look Komal, I am actually not in a mood to…” “Moods, as they say, are made… and not imposed!” “That was exactly what I intended to remind you…” “Great! Then see you in half an hour at Pizza Hut!” “I guess I don’t have any choice…” Aditya knew he would have to get up from his bed and get ready if he wanted to be there on time, but he sulked. World has changed from what it used to be a few days earlier, and he didn’t feel a thing about it that’s left to live for… ******************...

Close Apart (Chapter-19)

Close Apart Chapter-19 “The British Council Mystery (Part-II)” “Komal you don’t have to do this!” “Trust me, I’ll have to. “ “O.K. listen, try to find out as much information as you can about the server they are using & about its network administrator Mr. Bakshi.” “Why him?” “Because only he has got the power to insert any virus or Trojan in the server & I had this feeling before that he’s up to something.” “O.K and I’ll see you in 2hrs or so…” “Right, note everything, take pictures if necessary and…” “and?” “Don’t run into unnecessary troubles!” “I won’t.” “Manish will drop you on his way…” “No, I’d prefer to take my Press car with me…” Watching Komal going away, Aditya had this strange feeling. He realized that she was going to risk her job to find out something for his defense; Aditya realized that something has creped into his self silently. So silently that he never even realized that it rested there. Rested just to remind his of its exist...