Skip to main content

Close Apart (Chapter-32)

Close Apart
Chapter-32
“Shopping Day”


Amrita took Komal for her wedding day shopping!

Komal tried a lot to dodge Amrita but then she was not so resourceful when it came to denying someone.

“Look, all my life I’ve been either studying or working, actually I didn’t get real time to dress-up or to party around. So I am what you’ll call a fashion disaster” confessed Amrita.

“Don’t worry! I’ll Help You out! You won’t be a fashion disaster on your wedding day.” Komal smiled and replied.

After sometime, Amrita was lining up in front of the trial room while holding few dazzling dresses.

“I know the decision was a bit hasty, but after so many days without him, I don’t have the patience of staying away anymore! I know, you must be thinking that getting married in a registrar’s office is such a boring thing to do, but for me the companionship is much more important than a fancy wedding! And even Aditya seems to be quite supportive about this.”

Amrita finished as she went in one of the trial rooms.
As Komal was standing in front of the door of the trial room, waiting for Amrita to step out in a dress which she picked out, a voice rang into her mind…

“Amrita asked me to marry her today!”

Komal didn’t know what to say or how to react at that moment.

“Komal? Are you there?”

“Yeah! so what Aditya! We knew this was coming…”

Komal had never really realized this fact that Aditya is no more a part of her life! A part of her had always kept saying that this will all pass away and everything will fall back in its places. But this news concluded every single ray of light that was trying to brighten up her already gloomy heart.

“Komal, I’m going to tell her the truth! I can’t take this anymore!”

“No! Aditya! Don’t you dare doing that! Can’t you see? We won’t be happy ever living in a shadow of what we took from her! I won’t be able to live knowing that I took the last thing from Amrita to which she was holding on to! She loves you and she needs you. More than anyone else now.” Komal cleared up her voice which was failing her to convey her emotions.

“And I read somewhere that relationships resulted in the time of some trauma or emotional stress never really last anyway.”

“Are you trying to convince me that what we have is a trauma bonding?” Aditya retaliated.

“Had…” was all that Komal could tell.
**************************************************************
“Komal!! Komal!! What do you think? Hello!!” Amrita’s voice brought her back to the store.

“So? How do I look?” There was a hint of nervousness in her voice.

Looking at her, Komal saw the bride who was going to spend her life with the person she loves…

“You look beautiful!! You’ll be the prettiest bride!”

Komal said with a tear in her eyes.


Ambiance Track
Hillary Duff
The Last Song



Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank God Ur Blog was in my Blog Roll!
I've Been Waiting For This Chapter Like forever now!!
Keep Going!!
Charlotte said…
Hi Hi I Know The Ending!!

But Don't Worry dear! I Won't Blurt out!
Charlotte said…
Thanks for the message, But I was expecting a call! :D
Arc said…
Cher! This is a Public Blog!!
Anyways! Thanx 4 ur commet!
Arc said…
@Anonymous
Wow! that Was Fast!
And I thought I was the only one awake this late!
Charlotte said…
That Was Harsh! U know I was waiting for this chapter too! Just to see how you write it!

Popular posts from this blog

Close Apart Chapter-16 (Untitled) Aditya wasn’t at all recovering from his sad state of mind. He made numerous efforts to track down information about Amrita & her family, but nothing useful came up. Manish was concerned about his friend’s wellbeing, and so he called up Komal and cleared all the confusion that they were having. It was Sunday morning; Aditya got a call from Komal. “Hi!” “Hi…” “What are you doing today?” “You mean this afternoon?” “I meant now!” “Well, nothing actually!” “Then we can meet…” “Look Komal, I am actually not in a mood to…” “Moods, as they say, are made… and not imposed!” “That was exactly what I intended to remind you…” “Great! Then see you in half an hour at Pizza Hut!” “I guess I don’t have any choice…” Aditya knew he would have to get up from his bed and get ready if he wanted to be there on time, but he sulked. World has changed from what it used to be a few days earlier, and he didn’t feel a thing about it that’s left to live for… ******************...

Close Apart (Chapter-19)

Close Apart Chapter-19 “The British Council Mystery (Part-II)” “Komal you don’t have to do this!” “Trust me, I’ll have to. “ “O.K. listen, try to find out as much information as you can about the server they are using & about its network administrator Mr. Bakshi.” “Why him?” “Because only he has got the power to insert any virus or Trojan in the server & I had this feeling before that he’s up to something.” “O.K and I’ll see you in 2hrs or so…” “Right, note everything, take pictures if necessary and…” “and?” “Don’t run into unnecessary troubles!” “I won’t.” “Manish will drop you on his way…” “No, I’d prefer to take my Press car with me…” Watching Komal going away, Aditya had this strange feeling. He realized that she was going to risk her job to find out something for his defense; Aditya realized that something has creped into his self silently. So silently that he never even realized that it rested there. Rested just to remind his of its exist...